Do you need someone who can help you install a new roof in Darwin? Depending on the type of roof you have, it will generally last between 20 and 50 years. When the time comes for a new roof, though, you shouldn’t delay action. Replacing your roof can give your home a fresh look, stop leaks and water damage and even lower your monthly bills.
Why Use Cool Roof Restoration?
At Cool Roof Restoration, our Darwin roofers are ready to undertake your roofing project. Whether it’s a screws replacement project or a full roof replacement, you can count on us for superb results. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your project:
- Our qualifications: Cool Roof Restoration has 15+ years of industry experience and is both an Accredited Roof Plumber and a Registered Cool Roof Installer. Our team consists of some of the finest and most well-qualified roofers and painters in the industry.
- Our versatility: Our roofers in Darwin can handle any residential roofing project you need us to handle. From simple repairs and maintenance to more extensive restorations, all the way to whirlybird installations and ventilation work, we can do the job.
- Our free quotes: You will find that our team is friendly, helpful and always willing to offer advice or answer questions. This friendly service extends to our project price quotes, which are always free, and include accurate pricing estimations and come with no pressure and no obligation.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Your New Roof in Darwin
If you end up working with our Darwin roofers for your new roof (or for any other roofing project), keep these tips in mind to ensure that you are getting as much value out of our services as possible:
- Take advantage of our cool roofs: We named our business ‘Cool Roof Restoration’ because we install legitimately cool roofs. For those who want to go all out, want the best and are willing to spend for their roof fitting, we offer the perfect solution. By using top-end products on the market, such as Aircell roof insulation we achieve an extra layer of insulation for your home. This is done by spraying a new roof with the Cool Roof heat reflective paint to expand the lifespan of the roof. It also acts as an extra layer of insulation and therefore can lower the interior temperature even more by cutting the roof temperature in about half and improves the thermal performance of your home. By doing this we achieve even better results by adding some roof ventilators ( whirly Birds). When your roof isn’t soaking up the sunshine, your house stays cooler. And when your house stays cooler, you spend less on air conditioning.
- Compare our quotes with other roofers: If you come to us for roofing in Darwin and get a quote but want to compare our price with other roofing companies, go right ahead! We are confident in our fair pricing system. Therefore, we offer a Best Quote Guarantee, so if you can find a quote better than ours, just let us know, and we will beat or match it.
Why Cool Roof Restoration Is Cost-Effective
Between our thorough style of work, our value-added services, our commitment to offering the best prices, and the way our roofing can reduce your utility bills, Cool Roof Restoration is easily the most cost-effective option for a new roof in Darwin. Call us on 0450388275 or get an obligation-free quote.